Junior Data Analyst
BMind is company passionate about digital, technology and above all, things done right. We are committed to enable digital transformation in our clients. BMind is a family full of talent and with big heart, a group in which everyone can enrich both professionally and personally. A team who thinks that going to work is going to enjoy.
You will be responsible for aiding in the design, development, implementation and maintenance of value-add products from our Data Solutions Team, for internal and client/partner use. He/she will work in Madrid.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Aid to design, extract, normalize, analyze, review and automate data processes for internal products utilizing data from several sources.
- Aid to design, develop, maintain and communicate visual dashboards.
- Aid to design and develop ad-hoc analysis based on business requirement needs.
- Take part in training courses to increase skill set and technical capabilities in order to better serve the needs of the business.
Required experience and skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Mathematics or Statistics.
- Commitment to high quality, accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work with numbers yet think creatively
- Basic Programming Skills
- Basic Relational Databases Skills
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel
- English written & spoken
Nice to have and skills:
- Knowledge of Data Visualization tools: Tableau, Qlikview, etc.
- Knowledge of R tools preferred
- PHP and/or Python Development Skills are desirable
- Ping Pong Player
According to experience and profile
Send your cv to email@example.com